Last Updated ………………2022
Thank you for visiting our Website.
The website is managed by www.bi-air.com (referred to as bi-air.com "we," "us," or "our" herein); The bi-air.com website ("site") is a Spain based website and we have taken all necessary steps to comply with the requirements of the Spain and European Data Protection Legislation. The bi-air.com website is registered with the Spain Data Protection authorities.
We recently revised our Privacy Statement to make it easier for you to understand. This revised Privacy Statement, like our previous one, outlines the information we collect, how we may use and disclose it, and what your options are with respect to our practices.
bi-air.com, Inc., its subsidiaries, or its affiliates (referred to as bi-air.com "we," "us," or "our" herein) believes in protecting your information. With this in mind, we have adopted this Privacy Statement, which describes the information we may collect when you use visit our websites (each a "Site"), sign up for a brand loyalty membership (each a "Loyalty Program"), use our mobile applications (each an "App") or shop in our stores (each a "Store") (collectively the "Services"). By using the Services, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not, please do not use the Services.
Information Collection. 2
Information Use. 3
Information Disclosure. 4
Updating Your Information. 5
Changes To Our Privacy Statement 5
Option To Opt-out/unsubscribe. 5
Children's Privacy. 5
Security Of Information. 6
Questions/Contacting Us. 6
Links To Other Websites. 7
Data Transfers. 7
1. Information You Provide to Us. We only collect certain information from you when you provide it to us, such as when you: (1) register; (2) place an order; (3) complete a survey or product review; (4) participate in one of our promotions; (5) sign up for a Loyalty Program; or (6) contact us. The information we collect from you may include your name, age, mailing address, daytime telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address, account user name and password, and payment information. If you use a third party login to register or otherwise link to us, we may receive certain information about you from the third party (such as a social network) based on your registration and privacy settings on that third party service.
2. Registration. We encourage you to register when shopping on our Site or App; however registration is not required. Our Registration Form requires users to provide contact information (such as name, age, mailing address, daytime telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address and password). You must be 18 years of age or older to register or have consent of a parent or legal guardian. Registration helps us to provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience. The customer contact information you provide will be used to contact you concerning the status of an order, answer your questions and, in case you choose to opt-in, to send you communications about upcoming sales, contests, promotions and product information. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information and password. You are responsible for all use of the Site or App under your registered account. If you would like, you can also fill out a customer profile. While it is not required, information obtained from the customer profile questions helps us to learn more about our customers and is used to improve your shopping experience and to provide you with more relevant content and advertising.
4. Tracking Options. You may adjust your browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Services or take full advantage of our offerings. Even without a cookie, you can still take advantage of most of the features of our Site, including making a purchase, but we will not be able to recognize you as a registered user unless you log in.
5. We may use certain service providers to provide you with more relevant online advertising based on your activities on our Site and third party sites. On our website we use the services of Google Analytics and Adobe Target for analyzing aggregated non-personalized data. bi-air.com will not (and will not allow any third party to) use these services to track or collect or otherwise process any personal data of Internet users.
6. For certain service providers, such as social media platforms, and on your mobile device, you can adjust your privacy and advertising settings to limit your tracking for advertising or control whether you receive more relevant advertising.
7. Information Collected From Other Sources. We may obtain information about you from other sources, including social networks that you use to connect with us. This information may include name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity.
8. Combination of Information. We may also combine the information we receive from and about you, including the information you provide to us on one of the Services, information we receive from third parties, information we automatically collect (as explained above), and information provided or collected offline when you shop in our Stores.
9. We will not identify users or facilitate the merging of personally identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature unless we have your explicit notice and your prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that identification or merger. Irrespective of your consent, we will not attempt to disaggregate data that Google reports in aggregate.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience;
2. To process your orders, contact you concerning the status of an order, answer any of your questions, or otherwise contact and communicate with you;
3. To provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Service, other websites or via text message, and to contact you about upcoming bi-air.com sales, promotions, and product information;
4. To allow you to participate in promotions;
5. To help us learn more about our Site visitors, App users, Loyalty Program members, and customers and to improve their shopping experience and our business;
6. To address problems with the Service, our business or our products and services and to protect the security of the Site and our business;
7. To contact you about upcoming promotions and offers on behalf of our partners; and
8. Otherwise, as described to you at the point of collection.
We may disclose the information we collect from and about you as follows:
1. Amongst any of the affiliates of bi-air.com within Europe.
2. To our service providers, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for us.
3. To carefully-selected third party partners, so that they may inform you of offers, promotions and services.
4. For payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, website evaluation and data analysis, and distributing marketing and promotional material.
5. To comply with the law, to respond to governmental inquiries or requests, to enforce our policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property, or safety.
6. Otherwise, with your consent.
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily upload or submit for public posting to the Service becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. It is a violation of the Service's Terms & Conditions for you to post any content that requests personally identifiable information from others on the Service.
As with any business, it is possible that as our business develops, we might sell or buy online stores or other assets. In such transactions, information about customers often is among the transferred assets. Accordingly, in the unlikely event that our company or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, such information may be one of the transferred assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to require that the transferee use personal information provided through the Services in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement.
We may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information about Site users with third parties.
Updating Your Information
Please note that, at all times, you are responsible for updating the personal information you provide to us. In case you have a personal account, you can modify or delete information previously provided by you, please go to our website, log into your profile, and update your information using the options provided. You may also send a notice to us to request an overview of which data is collected by us or request to delete all data on you. If you elect to delete some or all of your personal information, keep in mind that we may retain transactional data in accordance with various laws, regulations and our Company's retention policy.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
We may amend this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make any material changes in the way we collect, use, and/or share your personal information, we will notify you by sending you an e-mail at the last e-mail address that you provided us, and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on the Site or App. Any material changes to this Privacy Statement will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our transmittal of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of the notice of changes.
Option To Opt-out/unsubscribe
At all times, if you have opted in for receiving future e-mail marketing updates, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe link” in the emails you receive from us. You can also send an email with "unsubscribe from newsletter" in the subject line. Even if you unsubscribe you may continue to receive non-marketing e-mail messages from us, including, for example, order confirmations.
bi-air.com is concerned about the safety of children when they use the internet. We do not direct the Site or App to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of sixteen. We believe that children should get their parent's consent before giving out personal information. If you have not yet reached the age of 16 years, your parents will have to consent to submit personal information to us, including to register or place an order on the Site or App or participate in one of our online promotions and/or you placing an order. If you are concerned about your child's use of our website, we encourage you to use web-filtering technology to supervise your child's access to the site. Please see our Terms & Conditions for additional information regarding the use of this Service.
Security of Information
bi-air.com has implemented the appropriate physical, administrative, and technical security measures to protect against unlawful access, loss, misuse or alteration of the information you provide. When we collect data through the Site, we encrypt your personal information, including your credit card number, when transmitting over the Internet using encryption technology Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding, to safeguard your Internet transactions. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.
Should you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or our data handling practices you may contact our Data Protection Officer by our customer services.
Links to Other Websites
This Service contains links to other sites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or apps. Accordingly, we recommend that you review the Privacy Statement posted on any website or app that you access through this Service. The terms and conditions herein do not apply to any such linked websites or apps. bi-air.com does not endorse any linked websites or apps, or the information, materials, products or services that are contained in or accessible through such linked websites or apps. bi-air.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information, materials, products and services that are contained in or accessible through linked websites or apps, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
You acknowledge and agree that bi-air.com is not responsible for the content, accuracy, legality, decency, copyright compliance, privacy practices, security or any other aspects of any such linked websites or apps, and that the access or use of any such linked websites or apps is solely at your own risk, and you hereby waive any and all claims against bi-air.com with respect to such linked websites or apps.
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you through our Services to countries other than the country in which the information was collected. If you are an international visitor using our Services, please be aware that the information you provide may be transferred to computers in the United States. We take steps to ensure that the data collected under this Privacy Statement is processed according to the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement and, in transferring data, that the information is protected as described herein.
Copyright Notice © 2022 bi-air.com. All rights reserved.